WE WANT TO PLAY TOO!
“OUR VISION FOR INCLUSIVE AND ACCESSIBLE PARKS AND OPEN SPACES FOR FAMILIES WITH DISABLED CHILDREN AND YOUNG PEOPLE”
What is Inclusive play? This is supposed to be a play facility that allows both able-bodied and disabled children access to play. We want to turn inclusive play on its head and level the playing field. We want to have a special place where disabled children have the same amount of appropriate play equipment as their able-bodied friends. We believe siblings should be able to play side by side on play equipment that they can both enjoy. Let us know what you think and help us make the dream come true – JOIN OUR FUNDRAISING TEAM!
- FREE: Families need free parks that are open and inclusive to a range of disabilities and ages.
- LOCAL: Families need as many local play areas so that they don’t have to travel far from home to play.
- LONDON WIDE: Families need every borough to have a range of play facilities so that families can get together.
OUR VISION FOR THE CEDARS PARK – HARROW
DISABILITY FRIENDLY PARKS IN HARROW
- We want to work with all the park users group to help raise money to make sure families have lots of choices of playgrounds around Harrow. Help us find great parks in Harrow you like and tell us how to improve on it.
- Help us find and improve all the disabled toilets around Harrow that families can use. Help us make sure no family has to change their child on a dirty toilet floor by joining our fundraising team.
- Families say they feel isolated and lonely, help us fund a cafe and gazebos where parents can hang out while children play in safety.